WHERE IS YOUR DREAM TRAVEL DESTINATION?
Traveling is so fun, and I think is very important to see different places, the culture, and living conditions, the beauty, and of course let us not forget FOOD! You can read a book or hear someone tell a story about a place all day long.. but it does not compare to your own experience in your own eyes whether you are just traveling an hour away, two states over, or to another country. Wherever you go, I can assure you will learn something.
Each place you travel holds it own uniqueness, just like you..
MY DREAM TRAVEL DESTINATION IS
I would love to see where my family grew up, it is very important to me! Oh, the stories they tell I cannot even imagine. Of course, I have seen pictures, but seeing it with my own eyes and being able to explore would be so fun.
THINGS I WOULD LOVE TO SEE IN ZIMBABWE:
1. My papa's dad's farm if still there, or even just the location. My papa eventually took over the farm when his father passed away.
2. THE ANIMALS- I mean, could you imagine just walking outside and seeing an elephant.
3. Victoria Falls-ahhh I can just hear the sound, granny said it is pretty.
4. I think I would like to take a Zambezi river cruise.
5. Go see Zimbabwe's capital Harare.
6. See where my family grew up, where everything was, to put some reference in location on where some of the stories take place.
So there are just a few things I would love to do while in Zimbabwe...
Cannot wait to hear about your dream travel destination.
Hey it's Cat
Random is the perfect word for me.